Our veterinary practice in Landstuhl was foundedn and built by the veterinarians Dr. Sandrine Delorme and Dr. Yaron Goldberg. Our veterinarians Alexandra Özdemir and Doru Pana have been part of the veterinary team for many years. Since mid-2023, both have been directly involved in the practice
In our practice in Landstuhl we have:
- four treatment rooms for consultations,
- two operating rooms, one of which is reserved purely for dental treatments,
- a spacious pre-op room for surgical preparations,
- a waiting area for dogs and a waiting area for cats and other small animals
- X-ray, ultrasound, dental x-ray
- In-house laboratory
- Dental unit
A 30kW solar system has been on the roof of our practice building for many years, which generates more electricity throughout the year than we use ourselves.
You can easily book your next appointment with us online.
In the event of an emergency, please call immediately.